Aetna insurance is like Medicare, HealthCare, InsureKidsNow, MyMedicare, and Medicaid life insurance programs. The Aetna was first introduced in the year of 1853, it is very old and genuine insurance programs which was working in United States of America, its founder is Eliphalet Adams Bulkely in Hartford, Connecticut in U.S. Aetna insurance plans are very useful to peoples and most of the peoples using for their families, the insurances services are such as normal insurance like Life Insurance, and Medical.
Aetna insurance provided these services and related services such as, Medical, Dental, Disability, Pharmaceutical, Behavioral health and long-term care for the U.S Peoples. And Aetna offers many special benefits to their company members like total health care benefits, dental and much special and essential insurance for employee benefits insurance and they get through Medicare.
Read also: 21st Century Insurance Customer Service
In this article I am going to help how to contact Aetna insurance customer service department for to inquiry details about Aetna health insurance programs using customer service toll-free phone number and emergency phone numbers, contact email address and more.
Aetna Insurance Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-US-AETNA (1-800-872-3862)
Read also: Social Security Customer Service Number
Using above mentioned phone number is for you to contact Aetna Corporate Contact Center in Hartford Connecticut. This number will works only Mon-Fri from 7 am to 7 pm.
This is the system to recording your call for quality purpose and then your call would be connected to customer care department.
- In the event you already know the name or extension of the employee in our Hartford, Middletown or Blue Bell office press 1.
- When you are looking fort a physician hospital or other health care service provider press 2.
Aetna Individual Medicare Premium Payment Phone Number: 1-866-350-7644
This is the toll free phone number for billing your policy premium amount for your insurance. This number uses for pay system can be used to process a payment on your Aetna account, and your amount transactions will process on 6pm eastern time. If your payment is successful then you will get the payment conformation id.
- If you would like to pay your invoice of Aetna insurance then you need double conform account number.
- Now enter your any one of the number like account number or group number or member number followed by the pound sign.
- After your payment has been success then you may disconnect your call automatically.
Aetna Pharmacy or Aetna Rx Home Delivery Phone Number: 1-888-RX-AETNA (1-888-792-3862).
Above phone number is Aetna pharmacy support phone numbers for home delivery and this number will works on Mon to Fri 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET, Sat 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. ET, and Sun 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET.
Whenever your call was connected then you can hear thank you for calling Aetna Pharmacy management support and your call maybe recorded to ensure quality service. If your call is regarding a member that participates in the Medicare prescription drug program please press or say 1.
- If you are looking information for a pharmacist press 1.
- If you area member then press 2.
- If you are a physician or a long term care provider calling for drug pre certification press 3.
- All others press zero or remain on the line.
151 Farmington Avenue
Hartford, CT 06156
Aetna pharmacy claims:
Aetna Pharmacy Management
P.O. Box 52444
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2444
Mail-order drug ordering address:
Aetna Rx Home Delivery
P.O. Box 417019
Kansas City, MO 64179-9892