I am great pleasure to tell this to my viewers, already I covered the topic how to delete iCloud permanently after reading this paragraph most of the viewers given good comments below and some of them said I am not interest to delete my icloud account alternatively is possible to change my email associated in icloud account?. I said YES you can able to change your email address which one linked with your icloud account.
They explained many times have a chance to change my icloud email on my apple iPhone but it asking email password that was lost already but it was asking the password. That time I said don’t worry about this issue it is normal problem arise when you start this one.
Once you forgot your email password you can’t to do anything like not able to delete icloud account and not able to change icloud user ID. So keep reading next paragraph without any tension because I briefly explained below and after reading follow the steps.
If iCloud asks your previous Apple ID password
Read also: Remove or Hide Purchased Books from iCloud
Check your iOS version that is old means make your iOS update and try once again to change your apple ID.
- You need first Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- And then tab the Edit option in the Account section, and then click to Change the Email Address.
- Change your Apple ID to the email address that iCloud is asking you to sign in with.
- Sign out of your account page.
- Then sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out, then tap Sign Out to confirm. If you’re using iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account, then tap Delete to confirm.
- Tap Keep on My [Device] or Delete from My [Device], and enter the password for your Apple ID. Your data remains in iCloud, and is updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.
- If you’re signed in on more than one device with this Apple ID, repeat steps 1-3 on each device.
- Go to your Apple ID account page, and sign in again.
- Change your Apple ID to the email address that you want to use. You’ll need to verify the email address.
- Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device, and sign in with your new Apple ID.